Monday, June 18, 2012

Travel to anywhere in the world

If you had the chance (right now) to travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go?

          If I had a chance to travel to anywhere in the world, I am sure I will choose a Caribean country, for example the city of Punta Cana in Republica Dominicana. The main reason is the weather. In those countries the weather is almost always hot, and here unfortunately we are facing a cold weather, full of wind and rain. In addition to this, I need a break from my job. I have been working for more than a year and I only took vacation for a week and the purpose of that vacation was to travel by bus to a rock concert in Argentina. I really enjoyed it, but because of the long, boring and exhausting trip which lasted three days, I could not relax as I really wanted. So, imaging me laid down on the beach without concerning of the duties that I have to face everyday, and partying at night until the sunshine hits on my face at the next day, describes the perfect place where I would like to be, and of course, to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment