Monday, June 18, 2012

Cooking and eating at home, or eating outside

Some people prefer to cook and eat at home. Others prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants. What do yopu prefer? Give reasons and details to support your opinion.

          Some people prefer to cook and eat at home and others prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants. I definitely prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants or anywhere outside my house because I don't like to cook and do all the other tasks that it carries, even if I am not the one who is cooking. For example having lunch on Sundays at home, I find it easier eating in a restaurant because I do not have to wake up early in order to prepare all the necessary things that are needed to cook, organize the table, serve the meal for all the members of my family, wash everything that was used, and organize the kitchen. I have to add that this fact is not a sign that I am a lazy person. It is just that I like things that are simple and going to a restaurant is a simple way of getting food without making so much effort on it. Maybe I feel like this because I have always seen my mom do all these things listed before, and I now want her to rest and be relaxed whenever is time to eat. In this way, I can order an specific dish prepared in an specific manner, that can differ from what my brothers or parents want to eat.

1 comment:

  1. Gabriel,

    There are some issues you need to take care of:

    * Avoid contractions in formal writing.
    * Punctuation.
    * Run-on sentences.
    * You need to use transition words to make your paragraph cohesive.
    * Some times you ran out of topic.

    Álvaro

    ReplyDelete